Monday 10 October 2011

Zebra & Giraffe at the lake


Zebra & Giraffe played at the Botanic Gardens this past Sunday. I dig their vibe and Botanic Gardens is one of my favourite places in Durban, so was pretty keen to be there. It was a blistering Durban summer day... perfect for the gardens, thank goodness it's always a bit cooler there. (How's that for overuse of the word "gardens"). 
Zebra & Giraffe were spectacular as always (both to look at, with that amazing hair, and to listen to).


Rexor came with, too. Check him hogging the chips and playing silly buggers in the Smarties box. Oh, Rexor.


Katie brought some delish strawberries and made this droolicious chocolate brownie cake... I'ma have to get that recipe out of her somehow...


Crash Car Burn were the supporting act, and I'm not a fan, but we did discover that the lead singer is wasting his talent in that band. They did some covers and it turns out he sounds incredible as ACDC and Bon Jovi
I also discovered that I'm a latent Bon Jovi fan and enjoyed that cover way too much. Watch the video and see how many words you know (I knew more than I would have expected!). If not for that, then at least watch it for the hair :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover