Sunday 4 March 2012

Play Time!

And now for some good ol' cat pics to restore normality after that last post.
One night I was all set to get some work done, when I saw this curious sight...


Obviously that couldn't be ignored, so I grabbed Ninja's toy (see piece of wool) and dived into play mode. Oh the lolz and fun times we had :)


An hour later, she was completely bushed and passed out on the floor, and I was ready for bed. Needless to say, not a stitch of work was done that night. Good times :)
I love this pic below! Look at that mean expression on her little face!


2 comments :

  1. Michelle Baron6 March 2012 at 12:06

    It really makes me happy that there is someone else in this world as cat-obsessed as me ;) Thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog quite oftеn anԁ Ι гeally appreciate yоur content.
    Τhis агticle haѕ гeally pеaked my intеreѕt.
    I'm going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new details about once a week. I opted in for your Feed as well.
    Feel free to surf my page :: blackmoldremovalpage.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover