Thursday 13 September 2012

What Does Your Workspace Look Like?


It's always cool to see where creative people work, what their desks and surrounds look like. 
I really love the studios here that are filled with plants, I'd love to have one like that, with big windows and lots of natural light. The downside to that may be all the delicious sunlight streaming in - I might end up napping with my cats all day!


The above two pics are pretty dark, but it suits my night-owl habits and my love for rainy, "gloomy" days. I just feel so much more productive late at night and in cold weather!

What does your workspace look like? 
Send me pics by next week Monday, if I get enough sent in I'll post 'em up here and share mine :)

Pics from here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover