Wednesday 22 May 2013

Pinterest Faves from the past week

The Sweetheart - a vintage 1920s toaster
Adorable DIY handmade clay pots
Beet and Goat Cheese Jewels - beautiful and yummy party food
A food colour chart to make the most beautiful shades of cupcake icing
Advice Quote - Don't try to win over the haters
1. The Sweetheart - a 1920s toaster. Isn't it just beautiful? I'd love to have one of those!
2. Adorable DIY handmade clay pots
3. Beet and Goat Cheese Jewels - almost too pretty to eat!
4. A food colour chart to make the most beautiful shades of icing
5. And a piece of bluntly humourous advice that I really enjoyed :)

Are you a Pinterest addict, too? You can follow me here!

6 comments :

  1. Oh my word, that toaster!!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's almost like a piece of jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kinda in love with that Jackass Whisperer advice...it's the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, too! Nicely put, and true :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Mum actually has a toaster like that! we used to use it when I was much younger and also when out toaster conked out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's SO cool! Hope you've still got it. And if you ever wanna sell it, you know where to go! (here, I will take it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover