Monday 13 July 2015

3 years of self employment + a new blog series


Hi, friends! I've just passed the three year mark of being my own boss! I had an immense wave of overwhelming gratitude when I realised this: it blows my mind that I'm able to work the way that I do, and I'm incredibly grateful for that, every day. It has been a really interesting three years: the growth and learning curve have been amazing and I've loved every second of it. Here's a throwback to my original launch post back in 2012.

I often get asked questions about freelancing, working from home, etc, so thought I'd start sharing my experiences to help others who may be in the same headspace I was in when I took the plunge, and to let you into the behind-the-scenes of my world :)
I'd like to announce the launch of a new series...
This series will share info on my experiences and things I've learnt so far. If you have questions I'd love to hear them, and I'll try my best to address them in this series, too. Drop me a mail with any questions you may have at happiness.is.info@gmail.com with the subject "Freelance Queries". First post coming soon!

Here's a look at some work I've done over the past three years, with much more still to be uploaded (click the images to see more)...
 'Hello' Vector Illustration Instagram Daily Doodles - Fancy Feb Letters 2015 Watercolour Hand Illustrated Calendar
Wedding Stationery Design Logo Design for Chocco&Becca Logo Design for Peg & Pencil
Logo Design for Nadia van der Mescht Commissioned Illustration Logo Design for Nicola Tweed


Follow Happiness is... twitterfacebookinstagrampinterestbloglovin' 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover