Sunday 6 January 2013

Blogger Secret Santa

A Hello Kitty stationery package from my blogger secret santa.
Last year I took part in the Blogger's Secret Santa organised by Kelly from Sunflowers & Spears. This was the awesome, fun and thoughtful little package I got from my secret santa, Kerry from Guess What Girls! It's such fun to get surprise gifts in the post. She noticed my thing for cats, so it's all Hello Kitty stuff, haha! She knows I'm a freelancer, so the daily planner will come in handy, the little notebook is perfect for carrying around with me to doodle on the go, and there's a good supply of cute pencils there, too. Plus a batch of headbands in really nice colours! Thanks, Kerry! :D
Well done and thanks to Kelly for organising and co-ordinating the whole thing.

2 comments :

  1. What if there was a way to get thousands of visitors a day to your website and make $12,614 in one month

    with blogs:

    Sounds crazy, but it’s true, and here’s proof:

    http://www.wopres.com/work-from-no-home

    I don’t know how long this system is going to be up, but you

    owe it to yourself to check it out…

    http://www.wopres.com/work-from-no-home

    It will just take a minute, and it could change your life

    for the better!

    http://www.wopres.com/work-from-no-home

    Best Regards,

    Harry

    ReplyDelete
  2. My buddy proposed I would like that website. Your dog appeared to
    be suitable. This specific absolutely made this time.

    You are unable to imagine the length of time I had created invested seeking this.
    Take a look at my blog ; Genital Warts Remedy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover