Wednesday 13 March 2013

Covered in Cat Bums - an Illustrated Cat Bum Pattern

Happiness is... freelance illustration, graphic design & stationery - Cat Bum illustrated gift wrap

What do you think of this cat bum pattern? I thought it'd be funny, and it'll soon be for sale as gift wrap. Imagine getting a gift covered in cat bums! Hah! Strange, but fun.

Happiness is... freelance illustration, graphic design & stationery - Cat Bum illustrated gift wrap
I know I said I'd post about Design Indaba, but life got in the way and stuff's been going off one after the other since then so I haven't had a chance to put anything together at all! Will get round to a quick catch up of what I enjoyed most at some point.

I'd love to know what you think of the pattern! :)

6 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE it!!! So awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE this! I am going to have to give someone a gift ASAP so I can spread the awesomeness:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeep! WANT! Let me know when you've got some printed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Waiting on quotes as we speak, will let you know as soon as it's out! @mevery:disqus :) Got a few more coming out in this series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY NEED THIS in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover