Wednesday 4 December 2013

Life Lately

Life's gotten so busy lately and blogging has fallen behind a bit, but I thought I'd pop in quickly to give you a quick look at some of the fun stuff I've been up to recently. When you get busy with work keeping up with drawing and crafting tends to fall by the wayside, but I've been trying to make an effort to make time for it. I also really enjoy spending time outdoors and with animals, so I've been trying to do more of that, too. Here's a little look at some of what's been going on...
Happinessis... black and gold illustration and clay
Happinessis... black and gold handmade clay jewellery
Happinessis... hand drawn hadeda illustration and hand lettering
Happinessis... found flowers made into a floral composition
Happinessis... black swan, monkeys and flowers
Follow me on Instagram for more life stuff :)

2 comments :

  1. Instant Happiness, does not exists in real life. Does it ?
    http://sailingisland.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover